Pomeranian Physical Appearance
Wanting to get a Pomeranian Dog and wondering what is the general appearance of Pomeranian or what are the popular colours of a Pomeranian?
Learn more about the colors, weight and height of Pomeranian Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Pomeranian, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Pomeranian would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 7-12 inches (18-30 cm)
- 3-7 pounds (1-3 kg)
Size of Pomeranian: The Pomeranian Dog is a small sized dog.
Height of Pomeranian:
Weight of Pomeranian:
- Black & Tan
The Common Colours of Pomeranian Dogs
Bouncy, bold and busy, the Pomeranian makes the most of every day. It is curious, playful, self-confident (even cocky) and attentive, ever ready for a game or adventure. It is reserved toward strangers. Some can be aggressive toward other dogs. Some bark a lot.
What to do if you lose your Pomeranian
If your Pomeranian Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Visit the local vet clinics to see if anyone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Pomeranian
If you find a Pomeranian Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.