Pont-Audemer Spaniel Temperament
Considering to get a Pont-Audemer Spaniel Dog and wondering about Pont-Audemer Spaniel's temperament or characteristics?
There are lots of reasons why you will fall in love with the Pont-Audemer Spaniel Dogs as they are known for their Clownish, Gentle, Hard-working characteristics.
- Gun dog
- Toy dog
- Utility Dog
- Hound dog
- Working dog
How To Find a Dog With a Good Temperament
Recognizing why a breed was created, and the country and climate it originally came from, can help you understand what to expect in terms of behaviour and personality.
Some breeds require much more attention than others. A breed's true temperament can also take some time to cultivate: the boxer's extrovert and playful nature means it takes longer to mature than other breeds.
The puppies of particular breeds could be very hard work in the early weeks but can make fabulous adult dogs.
There are seven types of dogs:
Pont-Audemer Spaniel Information
Though hardy, as well as hard-working, the breed has the typical spaniel traits of being easy to train, gentle, and affectionate. The dogs are known to have a fun-loving quality and in France are said to be le petit clown des marais (the little clown of the marshes). Pont-Audemer Spaniels are usually found in a working gundog environment, and are rarely kept as mere family pets. The dogs specialize as water dogs. At the start of the 20th century they were prized for their use in hunting wild ducks in either the water or marshy conditions. They remain used in France in various terrain, and used for hunting rabbits or pheasants.
What to do if you lose your Pont-Audemer Spaniel
If your Pont-Audemer Spaniel Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Telephone the nearby vet clinics to see if anyone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Pont-Audemer Spaniel
If you find a Pont-Audemer Spaniel Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.