Prazsky Krysarik Dog Breed
Thinking of getting a Prazsky Krysarik Dog and want to know if a Prazsky Krysarik is suitable for your household?
Use the Prazsky Krysarik information on this website to learn more about adaptability, health issues, life span of Prazsky Krysarik and more.
Prazsky Krysarik Facts
- Name: Prazsky Krysarik
- Other Names: Prague Ratter
- Origin: Czech Republic
- Breed Group: Unknown
- Breed Type: Purebred
Prazsky Krysarik Information
Best known for its active and lively nature, the Prague Ratter is a spunky breed that is full of original character. These tiny dogs thrive on strong and dependable relationships with humans, love to receive affection and play the role of lap dog during down time. This breed is highly intelligent and generally responds well to basic training and commands. As a pet, the Prague Ratter is obedient, loyal, loving, and very affectionate. The Prague Ratter adapts well to full-time indoor and apartment living, yet still enjoys spending time outdoors, playing games such as fetch, and taking long and leisurely walks. They are also known to be a very quiet dog unlike many other small dogs who tend to be very "yappy". Like any small dog one should be wary of allowing them to develop Small Dog Syndrome as they can become aggressive if they are not well-socialized from an early age.
What to do if you lose your Prazsky Krysarik
If your Prazsky Krysarik Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Contact the local vet clinics to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Prazsky Krysarik
If you find a Prazsky Krysarik Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.