Looking to get a Puggle Dog and need to know about Puggle's temperament or characteristics?
There are lots of reasons why you will fall in love with the Puggle Dogs as they are known for their Cheerful, Friendly, Intelligent characteristics.
- Gun dog
- Toy dog
- Utility Dog
- Hound dog
- Working dog
How To Find a Dog With a Good Temperament
Understanding why a breed was created, and the country and climate it initially came from, can help you understand what to expect in terms of behaviour and temperament.
Some breeds demand much more attention than others. A breed's true temperament can also require time to develop: the boxer's playful and extrovert nature means it takes longer to mature than other breeds.
The puppies of specific breeds could be very hard work in the early weeks but can make amazing adult dogs.
There are seven types of dogs:
The Puggle gets along well with children, other dogs and household pets. It may show signs of jealousy, however, if it feel ignored by it's owner.
What to do if you lose your Puggle
If your Puggle Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Visit the local vets to see if anyone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Puggle
If you find a Puggle Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.