Puli Puppy Price and Litter Size
Thinking to own a Puli Dog and need to know what is the average price of Puli puppies or how many litters can a Puli Dog have?
Learn more about the price of Puli Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Puli Puppy Price and Puli Puppy Litter Size
Consider the Puli puppy price and Puli puppy litter size before getting a Puli Dog.
Puli Puppy Price: Average $1000 - $1200 USD
Puli Puppy Litter Size: 4-6 puppies
Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive pet dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
A mop on springs, the puli is full of bouncing energy. It is busy and curious and needs daily exercise. This smart dog is also headstrong and tough. It can be aggressive toward other dogs. Alert and watchful, it is also protective of its family. It barks a lot.
What to do if you lose your Puli
If your Puli Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Visit the local vets to see if anyone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Puli
If you find a Puli Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.