Rottweiler Puppy Price and Litter Size
Looking to adopt a Rottweiler Dog and need to know what is the average price of Rottweiler puppies or how many litters can a Rottweiler Dog have?
Learn more about the price of Rottweiler Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Rottweiler puppy price and Rottweiler puppy litter size before getting a Rottweiler Dog.
Rottweiler Puppy Price: Average $1200 - $2000 USD
Rottweiler Puppy Litter Size: 8-12 puppies
Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive canine breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Confident, bold, alert and imposing, the Rottweiler is a popular choice for its ability to protect. As befitting its self-assured nature, it tends to be headstrong and stubborn and is often domineering. It is reserved, often wary, toward strangers. It may be overly protective if it perceives that its family is being threatened, and it may also attempt to "herd" children. This is a powerful breed that needs socialization, consistent training and daily exercise to be the best it can be — a loyal family member and guardian.
What to do if you lose your Rottweiler
If your Rottweiler Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Phone the nearby vets to see if anyone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Rottweiler
If you find a Rottweiler Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.