Russian Spaniel Physical Appearance
Looking to adopt a Russian Spaniel Dog and need to know what is the general appearance of Russian Spaniel or what are the popular colours of a Russian Spaniel?
Learn more details about the colors, weight and height of Russian Spaniel Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Russian Spaniel, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Russian Spaniel would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 15–17.75 inches (38.1–45.1 cm)
- Female: 15–17.75 inches (38.1–45.1 cm)
- Male: 20–35 lbs (9.1–15.9 kg)
- Female: 20–35 lbs (9.1–15.9 kg)
Size of Russian Spaniel: The Russian Spaniel Dog is a small sized dog.
Height of Russian Spaniel:
Weight of Russian Spaniel:
- Black & White
- Red & White
- Brown & White
The Popular Colours of Russian Spaniel Dogs
Russian Spaniel Information
To its owner, the Russian Spaniel is unparalleled in devotion and ability. It is amiable toward other dogs regardless of the breed. In addition to providing impressive work in the field, the Russian Spaniel makes a good-natured house pets and a reliable watchdog. Great with children, his handsome appearance and agreeable nature make him a good companion, and most are kept at home. Easy to train, the Russian Spaniel is devoted to his master, never letting him out of sight. The Russian Spaniel needs a firm, but calm, confident, consistent pack leader in order to be mentally stable.
What to do if you lose your Russian Spaniel
If your Russian Spaniel Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Call the nearby vet clinics to see if anyone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Russian Spaniel
If you find a Russian Spaniel Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.