Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka Dog Breed
Thinking of getting a Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka Dog and want to know if a Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka is suitable for your household?
Use the Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka information on this website to learn more about adaptability, health issues, life span of Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka and more.
Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka Facts
- Name: Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka
- Other Names: Bolonka Zwetna, Franzuskaya Bolonka, Russian Lapdogs, Colored Lap Dog
- Origin: Russia
- Breed Group: Toy
- Breed Type: Purebred
Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka Information
The Tsvetnaya Bolonka is even-tempered, intelligent, friendly to all, and should never be shy or show aggression of any kind. The Russian Tszvetnaya Bolonka was specifically developed as a companion dog and is prized for its sociable, easy-going and affectionate temperament. Its specimens will avoid exuberant games and won’t appreciate any extent of physical abuse during playing. The Bolonka Zwetna usually perceives all unfamiliar people as potential play mates and without timely socialization it can grow into an inappropriate greeter. However this breed was bred with strong tendency to defend its territory and its favorite humans, so it can become a fairly good watchdog. The Bolonka won’t be able to apply to necessary aggression when the situation calls for it and shouldn’t be tasked with the responsibilities of a guardian.
What to do if you lose your Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka
If your Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Phone the nearby vets to see if anyone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka
If you find a Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.