Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka Physical Appearance
Thinking to get a Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka Dog and wondering what is the general appearance of Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka or what are the common colours of a Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka?
Learn more details about the colors, weight and height of Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 9-11 inches (22-37 cm)
- Female: 7-9 inches (18-24 cm)
- Male: 8-11 pounds (3.5-5 kg)
- Female: 5-9 pounds (2-4 kg)
Size of Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka: The Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka Dog is a small sized dog.
Height of Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka:
Weight of Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka:
The Common Colours of Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka Dogs
Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka Information
The Tsvetnaya Bolonka is even-tempered, intelligent, friendly to all, and should never be shy or show aggression of any kind. The Russian Tszvetnaya Bolonka was specifically developed as a companion dog and is prized for its sociable, easy-going and affectionate temperament. Its specimens will avoid exuberant games and won’t appreciate any extent of physical abuse during playing. The Bolonka Zwetna usually perceives all unfamiliar people as potential play mates and without timely socialization it can grow into an inappropriate greeter. However this breed was bred with strong tendency to defend its territory and its favorite humans, so it can become a fairly good watchdog. The Bolonka won’t be able to apply to necessary aggression when the situation calls for it and shouldn’t be tasked with the responsibilities of a guardian.
What to do if you lose your Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka
If your Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the nearby vets to see if anyone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka
If you find a Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.