Seppala Siberian Sleddog Physical Appearance
Wanting to adopt a Seppala Siberian Sleddog and need to know what is the general appearance of Seppala Siberian Sleddog or what are the common colours of a Seppala Siberian Sleddog?
Know more about the colors, weight and height of Seppala Siberian Sleddogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Seppala Siberian Sleddog, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Seppala Siberian Sleddog would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 22-23 inches (56-58 cm)
- 40-50 pounds (18-23 kg)
Size of Seppala Siberian Sleddog: The Seppala Siberian Sleddog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Seppala Siberian Sleddog:
Weight of Seppala Siberian Sleddog:
The Popular Colours of Seppala Siberian Sleddogs
Seppala Siberian Sleddog Information
The defining characteristics of the breed are its natural, primitive appearance, its highly developed work ethic, and its affectionate, cooperative, and highly bonded nature. They tend to be more trainable than other sled dogs and to be more highly bonded to their owners. The Seppälä Siberian Sleddog disposition is active, merry, and often quite inquisitive, although sometimes showing great reserve with strangers. A stable and serious temperament, neither nervous nor aggressive, is characteristic. Natural, innate sleddog mentality is a primary characteristic of Seppälä dogs. Their nature is highly cooperative. They show great seriousness in their work in harness.
What to do if you lose your Seppala Siberian Sleddog
If your Seppala Siberian Sleddog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Contact the local vet clinics to see if anyone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Seppala Siberian Sleddog
If you find a Seppala Siberian Sleddog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound near to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.