Are Serbian Hounds Intelligent Dogs?
Considering to get a Serbian Hound and want to know whether Serbian Hound is an intelligent dog breed?
According to pet experts, Serbian Hound Dogs score 0 out of 5 in the scale of intelligent dog breeds.
Serbian Hound intelligence ranking compared to other dogs: unknown
Smartest Dog Breeds
Obviously, a clever dog is just potential without a person ready to put in the time and effort to train and channel the dog's intelligence. Dogs are about as clever as the typical two-year-old, but there is a variety of intelligence across several breeds.|Cleverness in dog breeds can refer to many features. Some dog breeds are much simpler to train and listen well to commands while others make great working dogs who are able to herd livestock.
Get one of these breeds if you want an intelligent friend:
1. Border Collie is one of the world's smartest and most famous dog breeds. Originally developed as a herding dog because of its intelligence and obedience, the Border Collie is a medium-sized dog known for its friendly temperament.
2. Golden Retriever is one of the world's most-liked dog breeds. Initially bred as gun dogs, the Golden Retriever is a smart, trainable and friendly comrade.
3. Rottweiler (a.k.a. "Rottie") is a faithful, smart and courageous dog breed who is known for its unwavering devotion to its owners, whom they will defend at all costs.
4. Poodles not only are very intelligent, but they're also proud, energetic dogs, with the added advantage of being hypoallergenic. Because of their high intelligence, poodles can be easily trained to track, hunt, retrieve, and follow.
5. German shepherd is the second most in demand dog breed because they're courageous, confident, and clever. They are outstanding all-purpose workers and are used in a number of specialized situations as police dogs or service dogs.
Serbian Hound Information
The Serbian Hound is a kindly breed with lively temperament which lends itself to both hunting in the field and life in the home. Tenacious, dependable, full of character and robust, this scenthound can make a good companion. Consistent and patient training required.
What to do if you lose your Serbian Hound
If your Serbian Hound Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Phone the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Serbian Hound
If you find a Serbian Hound Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.