Shiba Inu Puppy Price and Litter Size
Wanting to get a Shiba Inu Dog and want to know what is the average price of Shiba Inu puppies or how many litters can a Shiba Inu Dog have?
Know more about the price of Shiba Inu Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Shiba Inu puppy price and Shiba Inu puppy litter size before getting a Shiba Inu Dog.
Shiba Inu Puppy Price: Average $800 - $1000 USD
Shiba Inu Puppy Litter Size: 2-4 puppies
Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive pet dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Shiba Inu Information
Bold, independent and headstrong, the shiba is brimming with self-confidence. It is lively outdoors, yet calm indoors, as long as it gets daily exercise. It may be aggressive with strange dogs of the same sex and may chase small animals. It is a hardy breed, ready for adventure. Some tend to be headstrong and domineering. It is territorial, alert and reserved with strangers — ingredients making for an excellent watchdog. It is quite vocal; some bark a lot.
What to do if you lose your Shiba Inu
If your Shiba Inu Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Contact the local vet clinics to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Shiba Inu
If you find a Shiba Inu Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.