Shih Tzu Puppy Price and Litter Size
Thinking to adopt a Shih Tzu Dog and wondering what is the average price of Shih Tzu puppies or how many litters can a Shih Tzu Dog have?
Learn more about the price of Shih Tzu Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Shih Tzu puppy price and Shih Tzu puppy litter size before getting a Shih Tzu Dog.
Shih Tzu Puppy Price: Average $800 - $1200 USD
Shih Tzu Puppy Litter Size: 2-5 puppies
Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive canine breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Shih Tzu Information
The spunky but sweet Shih Tzu is both a gentle lap dog and a vivacious companion. It has an upbeat attitude and loves to play and romp. It is affectionate to its family and good with children. It is surprisingly tough and does have a stubborn streak.
What to do if you lose your Shih Tzu
If your Shih Tzu Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Call the local vet clinics to see if anyone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Shih Tzu
If you find a Shih Tzu Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.