Silken Windhound Puppy Price and Litter Size
Considering to get a Silken Windhound Dog and wondering what is the average price of Silken Windhound puppies or how many litters can a Silken Windhound Dog have?
Learn more about the price of Silken Windhound Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Silken Windhound puppy price and Silken Windhound puppy litter size before getting a Silken Windhound Dog.
Silken Windhound Puppy Price: Average $800 - $1000 USD
Silken Windhound Puppy Litter Size: 4-6 puppies
Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Silken Windhound Information
Silken Windhounds are affectionate and playful and are good dogs for families with children. Owing to their friendliness, they are not good guard dogs but are easily house broken and can be trained to live with smaller household pets. Silkens particularly like agility, therapy, flyball, and obedience. Silken Windhounds are often intelligent and easily trained using reward and affection in short, positive sessions and will work eagerly and form strong relationships with their owners if so treated. Like many sighthounds, Silken Windhounds can slip out of buckle collars, so most owners favour semi-slip collars.
What to do if you lose your Silken Windhound
If your Silken Windhound Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Phone the nearby vets to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Silken Windhound
If you find a Silken Windhound Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.