Silky Terrier Physical Appearance
Thinking to get a Silky Terrier Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Silky Terrier or what are the common colours of a Silky Terrier?
Learn more about the colors, weight and height of Silky Terrier Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Silky Terrier, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Silky Terrier would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 9-10 inches (23-25 cm)
- 8-11 pounds (4-5 kg)
Size of Silky Terrier: The Silky Terrier Dog is a small sized dog.
Height of Silky Terrier:
Weight of Silky Terrier:
- Black and Tan
The Common Colours of Silky Terrier Dogs
Silky Terrier Information
The silky terrier is no mellow lap dog. It is bold, feisty, inquisitive and playful, ever ready for action — a terrier at heart. It can be aggressive toward other dogs or pets. It is clever, but tends to be stubborn, and can be mischievous. It tends to bark a lot.
What to do if you lose your Silky Terrier
If your Silky Terrier Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Contact the nearby vet clinics to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Silky Terrier
If you find a Silky Terrier Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.