Slovensky Cuvac Physical Appearance
Looking to get a Slovensky Cuvac Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Slovensky Cuvac or what are the popular colours of a Slovensky Cuvac?
Know more about the colors, weight and height of Slovensky Cuvac Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Slovensky Cuvac, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Slovensky Cuvac would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 66-99 pounds (30-45 kg)
- 22-27.5 inches (50-70 cm)
Size of Slovensky Cuvac: The Slovensky Cuvac Dog is a large sized dog.
Height of Slovensky Cuvac:
Weight of Slovensky Cuvac:
The Common Colours of Slovensky Cuvac Dogs
Slovensky Cuvac Information
The dog is known for its hardy constitution, sturdy frame and shaggy white coat. Its frame is massive, and his temperament is naturally lively, watchful, undaunted and alert. These dogs thrive best in an environment of a large family, children and livestock to care for. Farms and ranches make the best homes. These dogs are natural guard dogs. They are gentle and loyal with their family and possessions.
What to do if you lose your Slovensky Cuvac
If your Slovensky Cuvac Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Call the nearby vets to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Slovensky Cuvac
If you find a Slovensky Cuvac Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.