Small Munsterlander Physical Appearance
Thinking to get a Small Munsterlander Dog and need to know what is the general appearance of Small Munsterlander or what are the common colours of a Small Munsterlander?
Know more about the colors, weight and height of Small Munsterlander Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Small Munsterlander, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Small Munsterlander would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 20.5–22 inches (52–56 cm)
- Female: 19.75–21.25 in (50.2–54.0 cm)
- 38–58 lbs (17–26 kg)
Size of Small Munsterlander: The Small Munsterlander Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Small Munsterlander:
Weight of Small Munsterlander:
- Brown & White
- Brown Roan
The Common Colours of Small Munsterlander Dogs
Small Munsterlander Information
Small Münsterländers are extremely intelligent, trainable, and attentive but require gentle and patient training. Coupled with their intelligence, if they determine an owner to be inconsistent or indecisive, the owner might find that the dog will challenge the owner. For training, both voice and hand signals are used, and a Small Münsterländer will routinely look back to check in with the hunter for silent signals at intervals when on hold or pointing. They have a very strong prey drive and enjoy rewarding their owner with productive hunts. They thrive with hunting or comparable challenging exercise for an hour or more every day. They are strong swimmers, especially when compared to other short-haired hunting breeds.
What to do if you lose your Small Munsterlander
If your Small Munsterlander Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Telephone the local vet clinics to see if anyone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Small Munsterlander
If you find a Small Munsterlander Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.