Smooth Fox Terrier Physical Appearance
Looking to own a Smooth Fox Terrier Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Smooth Fox Terrier or what are the common colours of a Smooth Fox Terrier?
Know more details about the colors, weight and height of Smooth Fox Terrier Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Smooth Fox Terrier, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Smooth Fox Terrier would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 14-16 inches (36-41 cm)
- Female: 13-15 inches (33-38 cm)
- Male: 15-20 pounds (7-9 kg)
- Female: 13-18 pounds (6-8 kg)
Size of Smooth Fox Terrier: The Smooth Fox Terrier Dog is a small sized dog.
Height of Smooth Fox Terrier:
Weight of Smooth Fox Terrier:
- Black and Tan
The Common Colours of Smooth Fox Terrier Dogs
Smooth Fox Terrier Information
The Smooth Fox Terrier is friendly, alert, active, and lively without being high-strung. Through his keen expression and alert bearing, ears up and tail quivering, the Smooth Fox Terrier gives the impression of a dog ready to go anywhere and take on any task. The Smooth Fox Terrier is bold but not aggressive with people. They are affectionate with children but may be too active for some. Although seldom used for hunting now, the Smooth Fox Terrier retains a strong prey drive and will dig tirelessly after any underground vermin.
What to do if you lose your Smooth Fox Terrier
If your Smooth Fox Terrier Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Call the nearby vets to see if anyone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Smooth Fox Terrier
If you find a Smooth Fox Terrier Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.