South Russian Ovcharka Physical Appearance
Thinking to own a South Russian Ovcharka Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of South Russian Ovcharka or what are the common colours of a South Russian Ovcharka?
Learn more about the colors, weight and height of South Russian Ovcharka Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the South Russian Ovcharka, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a South Russian Ovcharka would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 25 inches (65 cm)
- Female: 24 inches (62 cm)
- 108-110 pounds (48-50 kg)
Size of South Russian Ovcharka: The South Russian Ovcharka Dog is a large sized dog.
Height of South Russian Ovcharka:
Weight of South Russian Ovcharka:
- Gray & White
- White & Yellow
The Popular Colours of South Russian Ovcharka Dogs
South Russian Ovcharka Information
Fierce, distrustful of strangers, and dominant in character, the South Russian Shepherd Dog is capable of adjusting to a wide variety of climatic conditions and temperatures.
What to do if you lose your South Russian Ovcharka
If your South Russian Ovcharka Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Call the local vets to see if anyone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost South Russian Ovcharka
If you find a South Russian Ovcharka Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.