Looking to own a Stabyhoun Dog and wondering about Stabyhoun's temperament or characteristics?
There are many reasons why you will love the Stabyhoun Dogs as they are known for their Friendly, Intelligent, Loyal characteristics.
- Gun dog
- Toy dog
- Utility Dog
- Hound dog
- Working dog
How To Find a Dog With a Good Temperament
Recognizing why a breed was developed, and the country and climate it originally came from, can help you understand what to expect in terms of behaviour and character.
Some breeds demand much more attention than others. A breed's true temperament can also take some time to develop: the boxer's playful and extrovert nature means it takes longer to mature than other breeds.
The puppies of certain breeds can be very hard work in the early weeks but can make amazing adult dogs.
There are seven types of dogs:
The Stabyhoun has a gentle disposition. This breed is friendly, sensitive, intelligent, peaceful, patient, and willing to please, but may be stubborn on occasion. The Stabyhoun exhibits great tolerance of children and other animals. With steady yet gentle training, this breed will be obedient and devoted to its owner. Stabyhouns should never be vicious or snappy. Although a Stabyhoun can be very calm indoors, like all sporting breeds it enjoys plenty of physical activity. Stabyhouns like to swim.
What to do if you lose your Stabyhoun
If your Stabyhoun Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the local vet clinics to see if anyone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Stabyhoun
If you find a Stabyhoun Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.