Staffordshire Bull Terrier Puppy Price and Litter Size
Wanting to own a Staffordshire Bull Terrier Dog and need to know what is the average price of Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppies or how many litters can a Staffordshire Bull Terrier Dog have?
Know more about the price of Staffordshire Bull Terrier Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppy price and Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppy litter size before getting a Staffordshire Bull Terrier Dog.
Staffordshire Bull Terrier Puppy Price: Average $1500 - $2000 USD
Staffordshire Bull Terrier Puppy Litter Size: 5-7 puppies
Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive canine breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Staffordshire Bull Terrier Information
The Staffordshire bull terrier is a fun-loving character that loves playing with its family and friends. It is typically playful, companionable, amiable, docile and generally responsive to its owner's wishes. Its love of a good game is rivaled only by its need for human companionship. It is also characteristically friendly toward strangers. Some can be strong-willed. Although it doesn't usually look for a fight, it is fearless and tenacious. It may not do well around strange dogs or sometimes even household dogs that challenge it. It is generally very good with children; although usually gentle, some can be rambunctious. In the United Kingdom the Stafford is known as the Nanny Dog, in reference to its eagerness and ability to assume the role of a child's nursemaid.
What to do if you lose your Staffordshire Bull Terrier
If your Staffordshire Bull Terrier Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the nearby vets to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Staffordshire Bull Terrier
If you find a Staffordshire Bull Terrier Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.