Staffordshire Bull Terrier Physical Appearance
Looking to get a Staffordshire Bull Terrier Dog and wondering what is the general appearance of Staffordshire Bull Terrier or what are the popular colours of a Staffordshire Bull Terrier?
Know more about the colors, weight and height of Staffordshire Bull Terrier Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Staffordshire Bull Terrier would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 14-16 inches (36-41 cm)
- Female: 13-15 inches (33-38 cm)
- Males 25-38 pounds (11-17 kg)
- Female: 23-35 pounds (10-16 kg)
Size of Staffordshire Bull Terrier: The Staffordshire Bull Terrier Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Staffordshire Bull Terrier:
Weight of Staffordshire Bull Terrier:
The Common Colours of Staffordshire Bull Terrier Dogs
Staffordshire Bull Terrier Information
The Staffordshire bull terrier is a fun-loving character that loves playing with its family and friends. It is typically playful, companionable, amiable, docile and generally responsive to its owner's wishes. Its love of a good game is rivaled only by its need for human companionship. It is also characteristically friendly toward strangers. Some can be strong-willed. Although it doesn't usually look for a fight, it is fearless and tenacious. It may not do well around strange dogs or sometimes even household dogs that challenge it. It is generally very good with children; although usually gentle, some can be rambunctious. In the United Kingdom the Stafford is known as the Nanny Dog, in reference to its eagerness and ability to assume the role of a child's nursemaid.
What to do if you lose your Staffordshire Bull Terrier
If your Staffordshire Bull Terrier Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Call the nearby vets to see if anyone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Staffordshire Bull Terrier
If you find a Staffordshire Bull Terrier Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.