Standard Poodle Physical Appearance
Considering to adopt a Standard Poodle Dog and need to know what is the general appearance of Standard Poodle or what are the common colours of a Standard Poodle?
Know more about the colors, weight and height of Standard Poodle Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Standard Poodle, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Standard Poodle would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 15 inches (38 cm) or more
- Male: 45-70 pounds (20-32 kg)
- Female: 45-60 pounds (20-27 kg)
Size of Standard Poodle: The Standard Poodle Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Standard Poodle:
Weight of Standard Poodle:
- Silver Beige
The Popular Colours of Standard Poodle Dogs
Standard Poodle Information
The Standard Poodle’s most readily identifiable characteristic is its harsh, dense coat, which is presented in various traditional trims or, less frequently, corded. Another essential characteristic is proper temperament. The breed is noted for its high intelligence, trainability and sense of humor. Poodles are highly social and require human companionship and regular, close interaction with family members. Because of their great intelligence and the joy they take in human companionship, Poodles excel in performance events of all sorts. They are extremely affectionate with children.
What to do if you lose your Standard Poodle
If your Standard Poodle Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Phone the nearby vets to see if anyone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Standard Poodle
If you find a Standard Poodle Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.