Swedish Lapphund Physical Appearance
Considering to adopt a Swedish Lapphund Dog and wondering what is the general appearance of Swedish Lapphund or what are the common colours of a Swedish Lapphund?
Know more details about the colors, weight and height of Swedish Lapphund Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Swedish Lapphund, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Swedish Lapphund would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 18-20 inches (45-51 cm)
- Female: 16-18 inches (40-46 cm)
- 42-46 pounds (19–21 kg)
Size of Swedish Lapphund: The Swedish Lapphund Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Swedish Lapphund:
Weight of Swedish Lapphund:
The Common Colours of Swedish Lapphund Dogs
Swedish Lapphund Information
The breed is very receptive and willing to work, and its abilities as a guard and herder made it very useful in the reindeer trade. They are lively, alert, kind and affectionate, easy to train and suitable for many different endeavors such as obedience, agility, herding and tracking.
What to do if you lose your Swedish Lapphund
If your Swedish Lapphund Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Phone the local vet clinics to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Swedish Lapphund
If you find a Swedish Lapphund Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.