Swedish Vallhund Physical Appearance
Looking to adopt a Swedish Vallhund Dog and need to know what is the general appearance of Swedish Vallhund or what are the common colours of a Swedish Vallhund?
Know more about the colors, weight and height of Swedish Vallhund Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Swedish Vallhund, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Swedish Vallhund would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 12-16 inches (30-40 cm)
- 25-35 pounds (11-15 kg)
Size of Swedish Vallhund: The Swedish Vallhund Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Swedish Vallhund:
Weight of Swedish Vallhund:
The Common Colours of Swedish Vallhund Dogs
Swedish Vallhund Information
Friendly and even-tempered Vallhunds are among the world’s most vocal breeds. They’re so chatty that their language of yips, howls, and barks has its own name: “argle bargle.” These smart, energetic dogs do best with owners willing to engage them with work or sports. Vallhunds are zesty companions. “They have a sense of humor and a real joy for life,” says one longtime owner. Loyal and easily trained, both hardworking and fun loving, the Vallhund has it all, except numbers: It’s an exceedingly scarce breed.
What to do if you lose your Swedish Vallhund
If your Swedish Vallhund Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Contact the nearby vets to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Swedish Vallhund
If you find a Swedish Vallhund Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.