Tamaskan Dog Physical Appearance
Thinking to get a Tamaskan Dog and wondering what is the general appearance of Tamaskan Dog or what are the common colours of a Tamaskan Dog?
Learn more about the colors, weight and height of Tamaskan Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Tamaskan Dog, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Tamaskan Dog would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 25-28 inches (63-71 cm)
- Female: 24-27 inches (61-66 cm)
- Male: 66-99 pounds (30-45 kg)
- Female: 50-84 pounds (23-38 kg)
Size of Tamaskan Dog: The Tamaskan Dog is a large sized dog.
Height of Tamaskan Dog:
Weight of Tamaskan Dog:
The Common Colours of Tamaskan Dogs
Tamaskan Dog Information
The Tamaskan is a good family dog, being gentle with children and accepting of other dogs. His high intelligence makes him an excellent working dog and the Tamaskan has been known to exceed in agility and obedience as well as sled racing. This pack dog prefers not to be left alone for long periods of time. It is better suited to other human or canine company. Be sure you are this dog's pack leader, providing plenty of daily mental and physical exercise to avoid separation anxiety. The objective in training this dog is to achieve pack leader status. It is a natural instinct for a dog to have an order in its pack. When we humans live with dogs, we become their pack. The entire pack cooperates under a single leader. Lines are clearly defined. You and all other humans MUST be higher up in the order than the dog. That is the only way your relationship can be a success.
What to do if you lose your Tamaskan Dog
If your Tamaskan Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Contact the local vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Tamaskan Dog
If you find a Tamaskan Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.