Can Thai Bangkaew Dogs Be Guard Dogs?
Considering to own a Thai Bangkaew Dog puppy and want to know whether a Thai Bangkaew Dog can be a good watch dog or if Thai Bangkaew Dogs are protective of their owners?
According to pet trainers, Thai Bangkaew Dogs score 0 out of 5 in the scale of breeds that are considered the best guard dogs.
This dog is not recommended to be a watchdog.
Training a Thai Bangkaew Dog To Be a Watch Dog
A watch dog just simply alarms their owner to somebody approaching their home. Even if your pet dog isn't a police canine, most barking dogs will deter an intruder even if they aren't big. Most guard dogs also make excellent watch dogs, but not all watch dogs make great guard dogs.
Top 5 Best Guard Dogs
2. Cairn Terrier - Although small, the Cairn Terrier is intense. They are strong-willed, feisty little terriers that are very observant of their settings and will alert their owners to any novel activity in no time. Due to this, they make exceptional watch dogs.
3. Rottweiler - The Rottweiler is a large German guard dog breed that is deeply loyal to its family but wary of strangers. However, they are not a great choice for inexperienced dog owners.
4. German Shepherd - They are impressive guard dogs that will inform their owners of any strangers just a little too close to their homes.
5. Akita - They will quickly alarm their owners to any uncommon activity. They are powerful dogs that are not well-suited for the rookie owner, but are almost unparalleled in their loyalty to their owners.
Thai Bangkaew Dog Information
This is an intelligent, athletic, agile and robust breed. It will be a loyal and protective family companion as well as an excellent watchdog. The Thai Bangkaew Dog is a loving, intelligent and alert dog that makes an excellent and devoted family companion as well as a good working and hunting dog. This breed will be affectionate with its family, will get along well with children and a properly socialized dog will be very gentle with smaller children.
What to do if you lose your Thai Bangkaew Dog
If your Thai Bangkaew Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Contact the nearby vets to see if someone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Thai Bangkaew Dog
If you find a Thai Bangkaew Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.