Thai Bangkaew Dog Physical Appearance
Thinking to get a Thai Bangkaew Dog and wondering what is the general appearance of Thai Bangkaew Dog or what are the popular colours of a Thai Bangkaew Dog?
Know more about the colors, weight and height of Thai Bangkaew Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Thai Bangkaew Dog, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Thai Bangkaew Dog would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 18-22 inches (45-56 cm)
- Female: 17-21 inches (44-54 cm)
- Male: 40-44 pounds (18–20 kg)
- Female: 35-44 pounds (16–18 kg)
Size of Thai Bangkaew Dog: The Thai Bangkaew Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Thai Bangkaew Dog:
Weight of Thai Bangkaew Dog:
- Black & White
- Brown & White
- Gray & White
- Red & White
- White & Tan
The Popular Colours of Thai Bangkaew Dogs
Thai Bangkaew Dog Information
This is an intelligent, athletic, agile and robust breed. It will be a loyal and protective family companion as well as an excellent watchdog. The Thai Bangkaew Dog is a loving, intelligent and alert dog that makes an excellent and devoted family companion as well as a good working and hunting dog. This breed will be affectionate with its family, will get along well with children and a properly socialized dog will be very gentle with smaller children.
What to do if you lose your Thai Bangkaew Dog
If your Thai Bangkaew Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Contact the nearby vets to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Thai Bangkaew Dog
If you find a Thai Bangkaew Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound assigned to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.