Toy Fox Terrier Temperament
Looking to get a Toy Fox Terrier Dog and need to know about Toy Fox Terrier's temperament or characteristics?
There are several reasons why you will love the Toy Fox Terrier Dogs as they are known for their Alert, Friendly, Intelligent characteristics.
- Gun dog
- Toy dog
- Utility Dog
- Hound dog
- Working dog
How To Find a Dog With a Good Temperament
Knowing why a breed was developed, and the country and climate it initially came from, can help you understand what to expect in terms of behaviour and temperament.
Some breeds require much more attention than others. A breed's true temperament can also take time to develop: the boxer's playful and extrovert nature means it takes longer to mature than other breeds.
The puppies of specific breeds can be very hard work in the early weeks but can make fantastic adult dogs.
There are seven types of dogs:
Toy Fox Terrier Information
TFTs are TNT in a small bundle. Feisty and fun-loving, they are hunting terriers at heart and will spend hours investigating the yard, your cabinets and places you never knew existed. They love to play with people and toys, and make excellent companions for careful older children; however, they do not tolerate inconsiderate handling. They can entertain for hours and are also content to snuggle on a warm lap during recess. This is a one-family, even one-person, breed that doesn't warm to strangers initially. The TFT's intelligence, energy and penchant for showing off make it a quick study and impressive trick dog.
What to do if you lose your Toy Fox Terrier
If your Toy Fox Terrier Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Contact the nearby vet clinics to see if anyone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Toy Fox Terrier
If you find a Toy Fox Terrier Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter near to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.