Treeing Walker Coonhound Physical Appearance
Thinking to own a Treeing Walker Coonhound Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Treeing Walker Coonhound or what are the popular colours of a Treeing Walker Coonhound?
Learn more details about the colors, weight and height of Treeing Walker Coonhound Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Treeing Walker Coonhound, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Treeing Walker Coonhound would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 20-27 inches (51-69 cm)
- 50-70 pounds (23-32 kg)
Size of Treeing Walker Coonhound: The Treeing Walker Coonhound Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Treeing Walker Coonhound:
Weight of Treeing Walker Coonhound:
The Popular Colours of Treeing Walker Coonhound Dogs
Treeing Walker Coonhound Information
The Treeing Walker Coonhound is friendly, confident, and very energetic. It is devoted to its master and eager to please. Treeing Walker Coonhounds thrive on attention and require a large degree of human companionship. They love to cuddle. Treeing Walker Coonhounds tend to bark and howl frequently and may drool. They are considered to be among the finest Coonhounds for treeing competitions due to their quick speed and excellent scenting ability. The Treeing Walker Coonhound gets along well with children and other dogs. It will become mischievous if not given proper exercise.
What to do if you lose your Treeing Walker Coonhound
If your Treeing Walker Coonhound Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Contact the local vets to see if someone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Treeing Walker Coonhound
If you find a Treeing Walker Coonhound Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.