Volpino Italiano Temperament
Thinking to get a Volpino Italiano Dog and wondering about Volpino Italiano's temperament or characteristics?
There are several reasons why you will love the Volpino Italiano Dogs as they are known for their Affectionate, Gay, Lively temperament.
- Gun dog
- Toy dog
- Utility Dog
- Hound dog
- Working dog
How To Find a Dog With a Good Temperament
Recognizing why a breed was created, and the country and climate it originally came from, can help you understand what to expect in terms of behaviour and temperament.
Some breeds require much more attention than others. A breed's true temperament can also require time to develop: the boxer's extrovert and playful nature means it takes longer to mature than other breeds.
The puppies of specific breeds can be very hard work in the early weeks but can make wonderful adult dogs.
There are seven types of dogs:
Volpino Italiano Information
The Volpino makes a good watchdog, and some can even be used as gun-dogs (bird dogs) if trained properly. They will make extremely active, affectionate pets.
What to do if you lose your Volpino Italiano
If your Volpino Italiano Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Phone the nearby vets to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Volpino Italiano
If you find a Volpino Italiano Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.