Are Volpino Italianos Intelligent Dogs?
Wanting to get a Volpino Italiano and want and wondering whether Volpino Italiano is an intelligent dog breed?
According to dog experts, Volpino Italiano Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of intelligent dog breeds.
Volpino Italiano intelligence ranking compared to other dogs: unknown
Smartest Dog Breeds
Of course, a smart canine is just potential without a person ready to put in the time and effort to train and channel the dog's cleverness. Dogs are about as smart as the typical two-year-old, but there is a range of intelligence across several breeds.|Intelligence in dog breeds can refer to many characteristics. Some dog breeds are simpler to train and listen well to commands while others make great working dogs who are able to herd livestock.
Here is a list of the 5 smartest dog breeds. Is your pet dog one of them?
1. Border Collie is one of the world's smartest and most famous dog breeds. Originally developed as a herding dog because of its intelligence and obedience, the Border Collie is a medium-sized dog known for its friendly temperament.
2. Golden Retriever is one of the world's most-liked dog breeds. Initially bred as gun dogs, the Golden Retriever is an intelligent, friendly and trainable comrade.
3. Rottweiler (a.k.a. "Rottie") is a loyal, smart and courageous dog breed who is known for its unwavering devotion to its owners, whom they will defend at all costs.
4. Poodles not only are very clever, but they're also honored, active dogs, with the added advantage of being hypoallergenic. Because of their high intelligence, poodles can be easily trained to track, hunt, retrieve, and obey.
5. German shepherd is the second most popular dog breed because they're courageous, confident, and clever. They are exceptional all-purpose workers and are used in a number of specialized situations as police dogs or service dogs.
Volpino Italiano Information
The Volpino makes a good watchdog, and some can even be used as gun-dogs (bird dogs) if trained properly. They will make extremely active, affectionate pets.
What to do if you lose your Volpino Italiano
If your Volpino Italiano Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Contact the local vet clinics to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Volpino Italiano
If you find a Volpino Italiano Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound assigned to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.