Weimaraner Puppy Price and Litter Size
Thinking to own a Weimaraner Dog and need to know what is the average price of Weimaraner puppies or how many litters can a Weimaraner Dog have?
Learn more details about the price of Weimaraner Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Weimaraner puppy price and Weimaraner puppy litter size before getting a Weimaraner Dog.
Weimaraner Puppy Price: Average $1500 - $2000 USD
Weimaraner Puppy Litter Size: 6-8 puppies
Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive pet dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
The Weimaraner is bold and rambunctious, sometimes too much so for small children. It loves to run and hunt and can become frustrated and destructive if kept penned up. It can be stubborn or headstrong. It functions best with an active owner who enjoys outdoor activities and wants a fun-loving companion.
What to do if you lose your Weimaraner
If your Weimaraner Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Visit the nearby vets to see if anyone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Weimaraner
If you find a Weimaraner Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.