Are West Siberian Laikas Friendly Or Dangerous To Strangers?
Looking to own a West Siberian Laika and want to know whether West Siberian Laika are friendly or aggressive to strangers?
According to dog, West Siberian Laika Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of breeds that are considered the friendliest dogs to strangers.
When it comes to choosing a pet dog, you most likely want one that is friendly, whether that's toward people, other pets, or both. Essentially, a happy-go-lucky pooch that gets along with everyone.
While most dogs are absolutely fond of people, some are really sociable and love to meet new people all the time. Friendliness doesn't necessarily depend on breed. The majority of dogs are friendly if they have been introduced to new people, places, and adventures as they were growing up.
Effectively, you can make any dog into a friendly dog if you make certain they have an active social life and a happy home. Pretty much all canines will be social with their owners, but some breeds were bred as guardians and can be wary and even aggressive toward strangers.
Top 5 Friendly Dog Breeds
2. Poodles very active, social, and intelligent dogs that make extraordinary friends. They do extremely well in a range of different dog sports and appreciate the company of people, friend or stranger.
3. Pug is so loved partially due to its looks, but also because of its wonderful personality. Pugs are very social, they love everyone and get along very well with other animals.
4. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is one of the smallest spaniels, the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel was bred mainly as a companion and lapdog. Because of this, they are very friendly with their families and strangers, gladly meeting as many new people as they can.
5. Boxer was originally bred as a guard dog in Germany, but there are very few working Boxers left. Today, most are active, smart family companions that are terrific for individuals and families alike. They are really social dogs and enjoy meeting and playing with new people and other dogs.
West Siberian Laika Information
Intelligent, willing to learn and easily trainable. Affectionate and loyal to his family, and friendly to strangers. The breed has a strongly developed hunting instinct and a keen sense of direction. When he finds game, he alerts the hunter by barking.
What to do if you lose your West Siberian Laika
If your West Siberian Laika Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Contact the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost West Siberian Laika
If you find a West Siberian Laika Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.