Is West Siberian Laika Playful?
Thinking to adopt a West Siberian Laika and need to know whether West Siberian Laika is a playful breed and fun to be around?
According to dog experts, West Siberian Laika Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of the most playful dog breeds.
One of the things we love about dogs is their playfulness. But some breeds are typically more playful than others.
In the spirit of a good time, we combed through our breed profiles to find the dog breeds that tend to be the most fun loving. It's important to bear in mind that most of these breeds are not couch potatoes or shrinking violets and, in fact, normally need lots of physical and mental stimulation so they don't become bored.
You should remember that all dogs are individuals - not all Labs are infatuated with playing fetch, and there are probably even some Portuguese Water Dogs who don't like water.
Of course, with any of these breeds, a dog's health and age will affect his level of liveliness. Even with these breeds, you should have a vet inspect your canine to make sure there are no underlying conditions before initiating any exuberant activities.
Top 5 Most Playful Dog Breeds
2. Labrador Retriever - Labs are playful and normally fun-loving demeanors are definitely part of it.
3. Papillon - Pappillion's are small, smart and spunky, this breed needs to be entertained - or she'll find a way to amuse herself.
4. Bearded Collie - These dogs are known for his signature welcoming, and is usually a boisterous and exuberant breed who will amuse you with his clownish antics.
5. Beagle - This breed is led by his nose, and likes to have lots of possibility to use his strong sniffer. That can be as simple as your hiding treats around your house or taking him on long, meandering walks outdoors.
West Siberian Laika Information
Intelligent, willing to learn and easily trainable. Affectionate and loyal to his family, and friendly to strangers. The breed has a strongly developed hunting instinct and a keen sense of direction. When he finds game, he alerts the hunter by barking.
What to do if you lose your West Siberian Laika
If your West Siberian Laika Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Contact the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost West Siberian Laika
If you find a West Siberian Laika Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter near to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.