West Siberian Laika Physical Appearance
Wanting to own a West Siberian Laika Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of West Siberian Laika or what are the popular colours of a West Siberian Laika?
Know more details about the colors, weight and height of West Siberian Laika Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the West Siberian Laika, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a West Siberian Laika would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 22-24 inches (56-61 cm)
- Female: 21-23 inches (53-58 cm)
- Male: 35-50 pounds (16-23 kg)
- Female: 30-45 pounds (14-20 kg)
Size of West Siberian Laika: The West Siberian Laika Dog is a medium to large sized dog.
Height of West Siberian Laika:
Weight of West Siberian Laika:
- Salt & Pepper
The Popular Colours of West Siberian Laika Dogs
West Siberian Laika Information
Intelligent, willing to learn and easily trainable. Affectionate and loyal to his family, and friendly to strangers. The breed has a strongly developed hunting instinct and a keen sense of direction. When he finds game, he alerts the hunter by barking.
What to do if you lose your West Siberian Laika
If your West Siberian Laika Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Visit the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost West Siberian Laika
If you find a West Siberian Laika Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.