Wirehaired Vizsla Physical Appearance
Looking to adopt a Wirehaired Vizsla Dog and wondering what is the general appearance of Wirehaired Vizsla or what are the common colours of a Wirehaired Vizsla?
Learn more details about the colors, weight and height of Wirehaired Vizsla Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Wirehaired Vizsla, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Wirehaired Vizsla would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 23-25 inches (57-64 cm)
- Female: 21-23.5 inches (53-60 cm)
- Male: 45-60 pounds (20-27 kg)
- Female: 40-55 pounds (18-25 kg)
Size of Wirehaired Vizsla: The Wirehaired Vizsla Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Wirehaired Vizsla:
Weight of Wirehaired Vizsla:
The Popular Colours of Wirehaired Vizsla Dogs
Wirehaired Vizsla Information
The Hungarian Wire-Haired Vizsla is a versatile, natural hunter endowed with an excellent nose and an above average trainability. Although they are lively, gentle mannered, demonstrably affectionate and sensitive, they are also fearless and possessed of a well-developed protective instinct. The breed has a firmness on point, is an excellent retriever, and has the determination to remain on the scent even when swimming. The overall appearance embodies the qualities of a multi-purpose pointing dog, endurance, working ability and an easily satisfied nature.
What to do if you lose your Wirehaired Vizsla
If your Wirehaired Vizsla Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Telephone the local vets to see if anyone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Wirehaired Vizsla
If you find a Wirehaired Vizsla Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter near to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.