How Much Exercise Does an Ariegeois Dog Need?
Looking to adopt an Ariegeois and need to know how much exercise does an Ariegeois Dog need?
According to pet experts, Ariegeois Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that require daily exercise.
This dog requires daily exercise.
Top 5 Laziest Dog Breeds
They need a big backyard to run about in all day so that they can exhaust all that pent-up energy. Nevertheless, there are other breeds that are on the opposed end of the spectrum. If you do not have enough time or energy to play with your pet for many hours a day, then there are specific breeds best for your way of living.
Here are some dog breeds that prefer napping over running.
1. Chow Chow - They often tend to be fairly aloof, but their independent nature means it will not mind when you leave for work in the morning. They can get over 70 pounds in weight, but they make fantastic snuggle partners.
2. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - Bred mainly as a lapdog and companion, the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel succeeds at its original job. The breed is soft, loving and would much rather be inside next to you than doing any sort of vigorous activity.
3. Basset Hound - They are very lazy dogs that are delicate and loving towards their families. Although they require little bit of exercise, potential owners should be prepared for a lot of drool.
4. Shih Tzu - Shih Tzus often tend to not be especially keen on going outside. Many times, they will get plenty of exercise simply walking around the apartment all day.
5. Boston Terrier - Their weight generally maxes out at 25 pounds, so even if you are restricted to a studio apartment, this pooch will not mind. Boston Terriers are fairly less active. One walk a day is all you need to guarantee these dogs get a good workout.
Good speed; a degree of endurance not generally found in hounds of this size. A surprisingly deep, powerful voice and remarkable scenting ability. Of even temperament, essentially friendly and social. As a hunting/working scenthound breed, and being called upon to work in close proximity with other hounds and their handlers, aggression towards other hounds and people is to be considered a fault.
What to do if you lose your Ariegeois
If your Ariegeois Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Visit the nearby vets to see if anyone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Ariegeois
If you find a Ariegeois Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.