Do Australian Kelpie Dogs Get Along with Other Dogs?
Considering to own an Australian Kelpie and need to know if Australian Kelpie Dog gets along with other dogs?
According to pet experts, Australian Kelpie Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that get along with other dogs.
Already have a pet dog? If you are looking to bring in another dog to your existing brood, you'll desire to get a canine that mixes well with others.
There are canines that are friendly with humans but that does not actually indicate that they are friendly with other dogs. Hence, it is essential to learn more about the breed's character and characteristics when selecting the best addition to the family.
It makes sense - if you want several dogs in your home (and we can't blame you if you do!), of course, you would want them to get on.
The top 5 dog friendly breeds, we think to be the friendliest with their fellow canines are listed below.
Top 5 Dog Friendly Breeds
2. Bernese Mountain Dog - A dog breed that is calm, sensitive, and is very good with other pets. They are also incredibly good with kids and strangers.
3. Golden Retriever - With their shiny golden-colored coat and their lovable nature, the Golden Retriever is one of the most sought-after breeds and they are very friendly with everyone and that includes dogs, cats and other beloved pets.
4. Havenese - These dogs are extremely playful and loving towards well, pretty much everyone which does include other dogs and non-canine pets.
5. Beagle - This stable little hound dog with its passion for outdoors is thrilled to be around people and just about everyone. It loves comradeship of both humans and other dogs. When socialized early, beagles are good around other non-canine pets too.
Australian Kelpie Information
The Kelpie is extremely alert, eager and highly intelligent, with a mild, tractable disposition, marked loyalty and devotion to duty. It has a natural instinct and aptitude in the working of livestock, both in a confined area and in open country. An open, friendly, alert but placid disposition is essential, with a good balance between keenness to work and ability to rest.
What to do if you lose your Australian Kelpie
If your Australian Kelpie Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Telephone the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Australian Kelpie
If you find a Australian Kelpie Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.