Azawakh Puppy Price and Litter Size
Considering to own an Azawakh Dog and need to know what is the average price of Azawakh puppies or how many litters can an Azawakh Dog have?
Learn more details about the price of Azawakh Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Azawakh puppy price and Azawakh puppy litter size before getting a Azawakh Dog.
Azawakh Puppy Price: Average $600 - $800 USD
Azawakh Puppy Litter Size: 4-6 puppies
Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive pet dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Relative to its native environment, the smooth-coated Azawakh hound mentally and structurally manifests his vocation as hunter, protector and companion. Quick, attentive, distant, proud and alert, he remains instinctively reserved with strangers and gentle with those he loves. Socialize well. Especially slender and elegant, his frame and muscles are visible under a dry, fine skin. The Azawakh has a natural tendency to guard. Be sure you are this dog's calm, but firm, confident and consistent pack leader. Does best with an owner who is even-tempered, displaying a natural, but gentle authority over the dog. Independent and exceptionally fast, these dogs can reach up to 37 mph (60 km/h).
What to do if you lose your Azawakh
If your Azawakh Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Visit the local vets to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Azawakh
If you find a Azawakh Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound assigned to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.