How Much Exercise Does a Beaglier Dog Need?
Wanting to get a Beaglier and need to know how much exercise does a Beaglier Dog need?
According to a prominent dog association, Beaglier Dogs score 0 out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that need daily exercise.
This dog requires ocassional exercise.
Top 5 Laziest Dog Breeds
They need a big backyard to run all around in all day so that they can exhaust all that pent-up energy. Though, there are other breeds that are on the opposed end of the spectrum. If you do not have the time or energy to play with your pet for several hours a day, then there are specific breeds perfect for your way of life.
Here are a few dog breeds that prefer napping over running.
1. Chow Chow - They have a tendency to be rather aloof, but their independent nature means it will not mind when you leave for work in the morning. They can get over 70 pounds in weight, but they make fantastic snuggle companions.
2. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - Bred predominantly as a lapdog and buddy, the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel excels at its original job. The breed is delicate, caring and would much prefer to be inside next to you than doing any sort of vigorous activity.
3. Basset Hound - They are very lazy canines that are delicate and caring towards their loved ones. Although they require little bit of exercise, potential owners should be prepared for a lot of drool.
4. Shih Tzu - Shih Tzus often tend to not be specifically fond of going outdoors. Many times, they will get lots of exercise simply walking the apartment all day.
5. Boston Terrier - Their weight normally maxes out at 25 pounds, so even if you are confined to a studio apartment, this pooch will not mind. Boston Terriers are pretty less active. One walk a day is all you need to make sure these dogs get a good workout.
Beagliers can be described as affectionate, playful, good natured and loyal dogs. They love being around people (including children) and going on walks with people. They also love being around other dogs. They are also intelligent and confident by nature. Beagliers will alert their family to visitors or abnormal sounds by barking, so they serve as good watchdogs.
What to do if you lose your Beaglier
If your Beaglier Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Contact the nearby vets to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Beaglier
If you find a Beaglier Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.