Do Coton De Tulear Dogs Get Along with Other Dogs?
Considering to adopt a Coton De Tulear and want to know if Coton De Tulear Dog gets along with other dogs?
According to pet experts, Coton De Tulear Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that get along with other dogs.
Already have a dog? If you are wishing to add an additional dog to your existing family, you'll intend to get a dog that mixes well with others.
There are canines that are friendly with people but that does not always mean that they are friendly with other dogs. Hence, it is important to know more about the breed's temperament and traits when picking the perfect addition to the family.
It makes sense - if you want numerous dogs in your property (and we can't condemn you if you do!), of course, you would want them to hit it off.
Here are a few breeds that are known to mesh with other dogs and considered dog friendly breeds.
Top 5 Dog Friendly Breeds
2. Bernese Mountain Dog - A dog breed that is calm, sensitive, and is wonderful with other pets. They are also extremely good with children and strangers.
3. Golden Retriever - With their gleaming golden-colored coat and their charming nature, the Golden Retriever is one of the most preferred breeds and they are very welcoming with everyone and that includes dogs, cats and other household pets.
4. Havenese - These dogs are very lively and loving towards well, nearly everyone which does include other dogs and non-canine pets.
5. Beagle - This stable small hound dog with its love for great outdoors is pleased to be around humans and just about everyone. It loves companionship of both humans and other dogs. When socialized early, beagles are wonderful around other non-canine pets as well.
Coton De Tulear Information
Cotons are happy dogs that thrive on human companionship. Puppy kindergarten and obedience training are recommended. They should not be left unattended for long periods of time. They are extremely sturdy and versatile, excelling in all types of dog activities, from agility to therapy. The breed gets along well with other dogs, cats and children provided that proper socialization is given.
What to do if you lose your Coton De Tulear
If your Coton De Tulear Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the nearby vets to see if anyone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Coton De Tulear
If you find a Coton De Tulear Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound assigned to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.