Do Dalmatian Dogs Get Along with Other Dogs?
Looking to get a Dalmatian and want to know if Dalmatian Dog can be aggressive towards other dogs?
According to pet experts, Dalmatian Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that are good with other dogs.
Already have a canine? If you are aiming to bring in another dog to your existing family, you'll desire to get a canine that mixes well with others.
There are canines that are friendly with humans but that does not actually imply that they are friendly with other dogs. Hence, it is essential to know more about the breed's temperament and traits when choosing the best addition to the family.
It makes sense - if you want various dogs in your home (and we can't criticize you if you do!), of course, you would want them to harmonize.
Here are a few breeds that are known to mesh with other dogs and considered dog friendly breeds.
Top 5 Dog Friendly Breeds
2. Bernese Mountain Dog - A dog breed that is calm, delicate, and is exceptional with other animals. They are also very good with young children and strangers.
3. Golden Retriever - With their shining golden-colored coat and their lovable nature, the Golden Retriever is one of the most preferred breeds and they are very welcoming with everyone and that includes dogs, cats and other pets.
4. Havenese - These dogs are quite lively and loving towards well, nearly everyone which does include other dogs and non-canine pets.
5. Beagle - This stable small hound dog with its passion for great outdoors is more than happy to be around people and just about everyone. It loves comradeship of both humans and other dogs. When socialized early, beagles are wonderful around other non-canine pets too.
The Dalmatian makes a good playmate for children, although it may be a little too rambunctious for smaller children. Dalmatians get along well with other dogs or household pets, though it is should be socialized as a puppy if possible. The Dalmatian is naturally fond of humans and horses. The Dalmatian can be watchful around strangers.
What to do if you lose your Dalmatian
If your Dalmatian Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Contact the local vets to see if anyone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Dalmatian
If you find a Dalmatian Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.