Do English Springer Spaniel Dogs Get Along with Other Dogs?
Considering to own an English Springer Spaniel and want to know if English Springer Spaniel Dog is good with other dogs?
According to pet experts, English Springer Spaniel Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that get along with other dogs.
Already have a dog? If you are aiming to add an additional dog to your existing brood, you'll like to find a pet dog that blends well with others.
There are canines that are friendly with human beings but that does not necessarily mean that they are friendly with other dogs. Hence, it is important to know more about the breed's temperament and traits when choosing the best addition to the family.
It makes sense - if you want numerous dogs in your home (and we can't blame you if you do!), of course, you would want them to be friendly.
The top 5 dog friendly breeds, we think to be the friendliest with their fellow canines are listed below.
Top 5 Dog Friendly Breeds
2. Bernese Mountain Dog - A dog breed that is calm, delicate, and is terrific with other family pets. They are also incredibly good with little ones and strangers.
3. Golden Retriever - With their shining golden-colored coat and their lovable nature, the Golden Retriever is one of the most sought-after breeds and they are very welcoming with everyone and that includes dogs, cats and other household pets.
4. Havenese - These dogs are very lively and loving towards well, nearly everyone which does include other dogs and non-canine pets.
5. Beagle - This stable little hound dog with its passion for great outdoors is pleased to be around people and just about everyone. It loves comradeship of both humans and other dogs. When socialized early, beagles are great around other non-canine pets too.
English Springer Spaniel Information
Friendly, affectionate and easily trained. These qualities are essential when being trained for the field or shown in the ring. The Springer’s long ears, soft expression and happy disposition clearly show him to be a member of the ancient family of spaniels. It is uncharacteristic for a gun dog to be aggressive towards other dogs or people, therefore aggression is unacceptable behavior. Tentativeness is to be equally penalized with allowances for young puppies.
What to do if you lose your English Springer Spaniel
If your English Springer Spaniel Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Phone the nearby vets to see if anyone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost English Springer Spaniel
If you find a English Springer Spaniel Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.