Do Field Spaniel Dogs Get Along with Other Dogs?
Looking to own a Field Spaniel and need to know if Field Spaniel Dog can be aggressive towards other dogs?
According to pet experts, Field Spaniel Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that are good with other dogs.
Already own a pet dog? If you are considering to bring in another dog to your existing family, you'll would like to find a dog that combines well with others.
There are dogs that are friendly with humans but that does not necessarily suggest that they are friendly with other canines. Hence, it is necessary to find out more about the breed's temperament and characteristics when picking the ideal addition to the family.
It makes sense - if you want many dogs in your residence (and we can't blame you if you do!), of course, you would want them to be friendly.
The top 5 dog friendly breeds, we think to be the friendliest with their fellow canines are listed below.
Top 5 Dog Friendly Breeds
2. Bernese Mountain Dog - A dog breed that is calm, delicate, and is excellent with other animals. They are also incredibly good with little ones and strangers.
3. Golden Retriever - With their glossy golden-colored coat and their lovable nature, the Golden Retriever is one of the most sought-after breeds and they are very welcoming with everyone and that includes dogs, cats and other family pets.
4. Havenese - These dogs are extremely playful and affectionate towards well, nearly everyone which does include other dogs and non-canine pets.
5. Beagle - This sturdy little hound dog with its love for great outdoors is pleased to be around humans and just about everyone. It loves companionship of both humans and other dogs. When socialized early, beagles are good around other non-canine pets too.
Field Spaniel Information
The field spaniel is happiest when it has a job to do. Although independent in nature, it is devoted, sensitive and willing to please. Always cheerful and affectionate, it is an excellent family companion as long as it is given regular exercise. The field spaniel is especially known for its tractable nature. It is typical for a field spaniel to be somewhat reserved with strangers.
What to do if you lose your Field Spaniel
If your Field Spaniel Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Phone the local vets to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Field Spaniel
If you find a Field Spaniel Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.