Kromfohrlander Physical Appearance
Wanting to adopt a Kromfohrlander Dog and wondering what is the general appearance of Kromfohrlander or what are the popular colours of a Kromfohrlander?
Learn more about the colors, weight and height of Kromfohrlander Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Kromfohrlander, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Kromfohrlander would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 15-18 inches (38-46 cm)
- 24-31 pounds (11-14 kg)
Size of Kromfohrlander: The Kromfohrlander Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Kromfohrlander:
Weight of Kromfohrlander:
The Common Colours of Kromfohrlander Dogs
The Kromfohrländer is a very lively, good-natured, intelligent breed with a comparatively weak hunting instinct, loves to play and run and can adapt to many situations fairly well. Kromfohrländers are very much "people dogs" and they rarely stray very far from their owner. They take to strangers and children rather hesitantly at first, but once they get familiar, they are friends for life.
What to do if you lose your Kromfohrlander
If your Kromfohrlander Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Phone the local vets to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Kromfohrlander
If you find a Kromfohrlander Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound assigned to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.