Do Shih Tzu Dogs Get Along with Other Dogs?
Considering to get a Shih Tzu and want to know if Shih Tzu Dog is good with other dogs?
According to pet experts, Shih Tzu Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that are good with other dogs.
Already own a dog? If you are seeking to bring in another dog to your existing family, you'll wish to get a dog that blends well with others.
There are canines that are friendly with human beings but that does not actually mean that they are friendly with other dogs. Hence, it is significant to learn more about the breed's personality and characteristics when choosing the perfect addition to the family.
It makes sense - if you want numerous dogs in your property (and we can't criticize you if you do!), of course, you would want them to get along.
The top 5 dog friendly breeds, we think to be the friendliest with their fellow canines are listed below.
Top 5 Dog Friendly Breeds
2. Bernese Mountain Dog - A dog breed that is calm, delicate, and is wonderful with other pets. They are also very good with children and strangers.
3. Golden Retriever - With their shiny golden-colored coat and their lovely nature, the Golden Retriever is one of the most sought-after breeds and they are very welcoming with everyone and that includes dogs, cats and other animals.
4. Havenese - These dogs are really lively and loving towards well, pretty much everyone which does include other dogs and non-canine pets.
5. Beagle - This sturdy small hound dog with its love for great outdoors is more than happy to be around humans and just about everyone. It loves friendship of both humans and other dogs. When socialized early, beagles are terrific around other non-canine pets too.
Shih Tzu Information
The spunky but sweet Shih Tzu is both a gentle lap dog and a vivacious companion. It has an upbeat attitude and loves to play and romp. It is affectionate to its family and good with children. It is surprisingly tough and does have a stubborn streak.
What to do if you lose your Shih Tzu
If your Shih Tzu Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Shih Tzu
If you find a Shih Tzu Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.