Do West Siberian Laika Dogs Get Along with Other Dogs?
Thinking to own a West Siberian Laika and need to know if West Siberian Laika Dog can be aggressive towards other dogs?
According to pet experts, West Siberian Laika Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that are good with other dogs.
Already have a canine? If you are wishing to add an additional dog to your existing brood, you'll desire to find a canine that blends well with others.
There are dogs that are friendly with human beings but that does not always imply that they are friendly with other pet dogs. Hence, it is vital to know more about the breed's character and traits when deciding on the perfect addition to the family.
It makes sense - if you want various dogs in your property (and we can't criticize you if you do!), of course, you would want them to get on.
The top 5 dog friendly breeds, we think to be the friendliest with their fellow canines are listed below.
Top 5 Dog Friendly Breeds
2. Bernese Mountain Dog - A dog breed that is calm, delicate, and is excellent with other pets. They are also very good with kids and strangers.
3. Golden Retriever - With their shiny golden-colored coat and their charming nature, the Golden Retriever is one of the most preferred breeds and they are very friendly with everyone and that includes dogs, cats and other beloved pets.
4. Havenese - These dogs are very lively and affectionate towards well, almost everyone which does include other dogs and non-canine pets.
5. Beagle - This stable little hound dog with its passion for outdoors is thrilled to be around human beings and just about everyone. It loves friendship of both humans and other dogs. When socialized early, beagles are excellent around other non-canine pets as well.
West Siberian Laika Information
Intelligent, willing to learn and easily trainable. Affectionate and loyal to his family, and friendly to strangers. The breed has a strongly developed hunting instinct and a keen sense of direction. When he finds game, he alerts the hunter by barking.
What to do if you lose your West Siberian Laika
If your West Siberian Laika Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Phone the nearby vets to see if anyone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost West Siberian Laika
If you find a West Siberian Laika Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.