Are Aidi Good With Kids?
Thinking to own an Aidi and need to know if an Aidi Dog is good with children?
According to a highly prominent dog association, Aidi Dogs scores out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that is safe with babies.
Good with Kids: This is a suitable breed for kids and is known to be playful, energetic, and affectionate around them.
Child Friendly Dogs
It is seen in many instances how a canine becomes more caring and sheltering about the little one or the child than the household members.
You can choose really good family dogs based on three important things:
Temperament - This is the dog's character. You really should be looking for an agreeable temperament. For instance, a calmer dog has the ability to develop solid bonds and be an excellent companion for your kids.
Size - Size should be evaluated in regard to temperament and energy level. Some bigger dogs tend to be docile, while some smaller dogs can be excitable.
Energy level - This is a matter of preference for your family. Be realistic about the lifestyle you can give to a dog that needs more physical activity than average. If you can't meet a dog's needs, his excess energy can lead to behavior issues.
Top 10 Kid Friendly Dog Breeds
3. Bull Terrier
4. Bichon Frise
7. Labrador Retriever
8. Golden Retriever
10. Basset Hound
The Aidi is energetic and highly protective and is said to make an outstanding watchdog. It is a powerful dog that is also agile, alert, and ready for action. As it is a sensitive breed, the dog needs to be given appropriate training from a very young age. It needs to be exposed to as many social conditions as possible so that it makes an ideal family pet.
What to do if you lose your Aidi
If your Aidi Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Telephone the local vets to see if anyone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Aidi
If you find a Aidi Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.