Are Ariegeois Good With Kids?
Considering to get an Ariegeois and need to know if an Ariegeois Dog is safe with babies?
According to a highly prominent dog association, Ariegeois Dogs scores out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that get along with kids.
Good with Kids: This is a suitable breed for kids and is known to be playful, energetic, and affectionate around them.
Child Friendly Dogs
It is seen in a variety of instances how a dog becomes more caring and sheltering about the baby or the child than the household members.
You can choose really good family dogs based on three major things:
Temperament - This is the dog's personality. You really should be looking for an agreeable temperament. For instance, a calmer dog has the ability to create strong bonds and be a great companion for your kids.
Size - Size should be evaluated in relation to temperament and energy level. Some big dogs tend to be accommodating, while some small dogs can be excitable.
Energy level - This is a matter of choice for your family. Be reasonable about the life-style you can provide to a dog that needs more physical exercise than average. If you can't meet a dog's needs, his extra energy can lead to behavior troubles.
Top 10 Kid Friendly Dog Breeds
3. Bull Terrier
4. Bichon Frise
7. Labrador Retriever
8. Golden Retriever
10. Basset Hound
Good speed; a degree of endurance not generally found in hounds of this size. A surprisingly deep, powerful voice and remarkable scenting ability. Of even temperament, essentially friendly and social. As a hunting/working scenthound breed, and being called upon to work in close proximity with other hounds and their handlers, aggression towards other hounds and people is to be considered a fault.
What to do if you lose your Ariegeois
If your Ariegeois Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Phone the local vet clinics to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Ariegeois
If you find a Ariegeois Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.